WATERSCAPES. The fifth and final phase of Monarch’s master planned Waterview community. A soaring elliptical tower, an inspirational architecture, that captures the magnificence of Lake Ontario with spectacular views from sunrise to sunset.
From the sun kissed shorelines outside your window to the inspired amenities at Club WATERSCAPES. We invite you to explore the myriad of recreations pursuits that will feed your senses and rejuvenate your spirit. Nurture your body in the indoor swimming pool. Relax in the sauna. Rack up a game of billiards with new friends. Lounge in the cyber café. Plan a film retrospective in the private theatre. Celebrate special moments in the WATERSCAPES party room.
Club WATERSCAPES. A sanctuary for your body and mind. 24/ 7.
There is nothing like this. Anywhere.
Condominium living at the water’s edge.
- Waterscapes is the fifth and final phase of Monarch's master planned Waterview
- Soaring elliptical tower with a 4 storey podium that houses a mix of retail, recreational
- This elliptical tower captures the magnificence of Lake Ontario with sprawling forever
views from sunrise to sunset
- Professionally designed and decorated stunning 2 storey lobby overlooking Lake Ontario
- Corridors and suite entry doors professionally designed and detailed by interior designer
- One uniformed 24 hour, 7 days a week concierge
- Inviting and private landscaped interior courtyard
- Eco-friendly green roof over the podium
- Beautifully landscaped rooftop retreat with bbq and leisure area overlooking Lake
Ontario and the city.
- Three elevators to serve the tower and five to serve the podium.
- Two designer decorated guest suites for your overnight guests
- Suites are designed with spacious 6' deep balconies* offering premium outdoor
- Floor to ceiling expansive windows in your suite* with breathtaking panoramic views
- One underground parking unit included
- One storage locker unit included
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby
The Waterscapes tower will be elliptical to capitalize on the views.
Monarch launched Waterview in 2001 with the Voyageur I and II towers, followed by the Explorer towers in 2003 and Nautilus earlier this year. Waterscapes will put the finishing touch on the master-planned community, allowing Monarch to complete a central courtyard.
The Humber Bay Shores neighbourhood has evolved into a lively residential area with enough critical mass to attract more services and businesses. Mitchell says Monarch is close to finalizing a deal to bring a major grocery store to the community, "and the next thing that comes is retail." Waterscapes will have a four-storey podium to accommodate a mix of retail, recreation and residential spaces.
"There are people who prefer to be in Etobicoke, away from the hustle and bustle, yet just five minutes from downtown," Mitchell says.
The 345 suites in Waterscapes range in size from 480 square feet to 1,605 square feet, starting from $189,990. Mitchell says the lowest-priced suites "won't have the prime views, but you have the advantage of living on the water." The condo is next to the Martin Goodman Trail and marinas.
The building will offer round-the-clock concierge service based in a two-storey lobby overlooking the lake, private landscaped interior courtyard and a landscaped rooftop barbecue and leisure area with city and lake views.
Other amenities include a special occasion/party room with a caterer's kitchen and bar, located on the rooftop podium, indoor swimming pool, hot tub and saunas, lounge with billiards table and TV, movie screening room, conference room, pet washing area, two guest suites, car-wash bay and bicycle storage. A fitness centre offers cardio, yoga and aerobics areas.
The suites will have floor-to-ceiling windows, six-foot deep balconies, nine-foot ceiling heights in principal rooms, plank strip laminate and ceramic or porcelain tile floors, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, tile backsplash, pantry or breakfast bar and brand-name stainless steel appliances.
Energy saving and "green" features including double-glazed low-E windows, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, individual hydro metering, Energy Star-rated appliances and low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints.
Maintenance fees will be 43 cents per square foot. Tentative occupancy is April 2012.